Type of patients
Our clinic provides assessment and treatment to these patients:
● Disorders in attention: attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), with or without impulsivity.
● Learning disabilities.
● Language disorders: aphasia, dysphasia, alexia, dyslexia, agraphia, dysgraphia.
● Cerebral immaturity.
● Disorders in voluntary movements: apraxia, dyspraxia).
● Disorders in perception: agnosia.
● Disorders in memory: amnesia.
● Disorders in calculus: acalculia, dyscalculia).
● Disorders in reasoning, concept formations and problem solving.
● Disorders in spatial orientation.
● Disorders in temporal orientation.
● Disorders in executive functions, self-regulation, self-control, dysexecutive syndrome.
● Traumatic head injury.
● Cerebrovascular accidents.